Cajun chicken pasta salad. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning over the chicken breasts (just enough to lightly coat). Flip the breasts over and do the same on the other side. Remove chicken and cool in the refrigerator.
Prepare Cajun dressing and pour over the pasta salad. Make dressing, in a medium bowl, whisk mayonnaise with oil, lemon juice, cajun seasoning, and paprika. Make pasta salad, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook.
Cajun chicken pasta salad is eating healthy is something we all want to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results. You can easily guide Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Brookelyn, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cajun chicken pasta salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun chicken pasta salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Cajun chicken pasta salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Sprinkle Cajun seasoning over the chicken breasts (just enough to lightly coat). Flip the breasts over and do the same on the other side. Remove chicken and cool in the refrigerator.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun chicken pasta salad:
- Get of Orecchiette pasta.
- Prepare of Cavatapi pasta.
- Prepare of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- Get of Italian dressing.
- Get of French dressing.
- Get of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- Prepare of Black olives.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- Take of Yellow onion.
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of The best olive oil you can find.
The chicken in this Creole pasta salad definitely has some kick. When done, shock in ice water to stop the cooking. Remove ends from onion, peel, cut in half, then julienne. CAJUN PASTA … This Cajun Pasta Salad is the perfect complement to any summer potluck, picnic, or BBQ!
Cajun chicken pasta salad simple instructions:
- Boil pasta al dente drain… set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil…and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people…. use amounts that make sense to you (I know….for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
Created by Salt & Lavender, the tender marinated chicken and zesty, creamy dressing bring heat and a cooling touch to this perfect outdoor meal. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta in gently boiling water until al dente. Remove from heat, drain, rinse and cool.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cajun chicken pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!