Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins. Fold the zucchini and chopped nuts (optional) into the batter. Divide the batter among the muffin tin cups, filling each about ¾ full. Just wrap the Banana Zucchini Muffins tightly with aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap and place in a heavy-duty freezer bag.
Banana Zucchini Muffins are the ultimate healthy breakfast! Packed with nutritional banana and zucchini (courgette). Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and baking powder in a sifter and sift into the banana mixture; add oats and mix until batter is just combined.
Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins is eating natural is anything all of us wish to do, although it is hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results. You can see creative guide Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy zucchini banana muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Fold the zucchini and chopped nuts (optional) into the batter. Divide the batter among the muffin tin cups, filling each about ¾ full. Just wrap the Banana Zucchini Muffins tightly with aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap and place in a heavy-duty freezer bag.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy zucchini banana muffins using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins:
- Prepare of Dry ingredients:.
- Make ready of whole wheat pastry flour (I used 1 cup wholegrain flour mixed with 1/2 cup plain flour).
- Make ready of baking soda.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients:.
- Make ready of mashed ripe banana (about 2 small to medium ripe bananas). – I used 1 big bananas and didn't really measure with the cup. Next time will measure properly.
- Make ready of olive oil (or sub melted butter) – I used coconut oil.
- Make ready of honey (or sub pure maple syrup).
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Get of egg.
- Take of heaping cup shredded zucchini (from 1 medium zucchini, shredded and squeezed of excess moisture).
- Prepare of unsweetened almond milk (or any milk) – I used fresh milk.
- Get of Fold ins:.
- Make ready of chocolate chips, dairy free if desired.
- Take of chopped walnuts (or pecans) – I used sliced almond.
- Make ready of shredded unsweetened coconut.
In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Healthy banana zucchini muffins packed with shredded zucchini, banana, heart-healthy walnuts, coconut and dark chocolate chips. These delicious muffins pack in both fruits and veggies, making them the perfect healthy snack! Freezer-friendly and a great way to use up zucchini!
Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins easy step by step:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with muffin liners and spray the inside of the liners with nonstick cooking spray. This is critical to making sure the muffins don’t stick to the liners..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt..
- In a separate large bowl, mix together the following with a wooden spoon: zucchini (make sure it’s been squeezed of excess moisture), mashed banana, olive oil, honey, egg, vanilla extract, shredded zucchini and almond milk..
- Gently sir in dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips, walnuts and shredded coconut..
- Divide batter evenly between greased muffin liners. Bake for 22-27 minutes. Muffins are done when a toothpick comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached..
- Allow muffins to cool in muffin tin for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Store muffins in airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Muffins can also be frozen for up to three months..
Packed full of fiber and comforting spices, these skinny Whole Wheat Zucchini Banana Muffins bring a cozier taste of summer to your kitchen. Perfect for make-ahead breakfasts, mid-morning snacks, and afternoon snack attacks, they'll keep your stomach—and your waistline—completely content. This is not your regular banana muffin recipe. Sure it has a cup of mashed ripe banana, giving the muffins that nice familiar banana taste, but wait… Add in grated zucchini, grated carrots and some coconut and you have yourself some pretty fine healthy snacking or breakfast muffins. All of these substitutes help to keep the calories of the muffins in check which allowed me to add in chocolate chips so they feel a little bit indulgent at the same time.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food healthy zucchini banana muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!