Stir Fried Bitter Melon *Vegan. Drain and place in ice water bath until cool. Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, wait until its hot, cook onion and garlic, stir it well until the aroma comes out. Put chilies, bay leaves, galangal, and tomato in, stir it well.
Heat oil in a large nonstick pan (or a wok) over medium-high heat until hot. Add the dried chili pepper (if using), garlic, and fermented black beans, stir a few times until fragrant. Take out from the pan, shake off excess oil and keep aside.
Stir Fried Bitter Melon *Vegan is eating natural and organic is something we all wish to do, although it is hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results. You can cook Stir Fried Bitter Melon *Vegan using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Catrinia, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, stir fried bitter melon *vegan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Drain and place in ice water bath until cool. Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, wait until its hot, cook onion and garlic, stir it well until the aroma comes out. Put chilies, bay leaves, galangal, and tomato in, stir it well.
Stir Fried Bitter Melon *Vegan is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Stir Fried Bitter Melon *Vegan is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stir fried bitter melon *vegan using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Bitter Melon *Vegan:
- Make ready 2 of bitter melon (light green bitter melon is less bitter).
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion or 5 shallots.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- Make ready 2 of long red chili.
- Prepare 4 of spicy chili (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 2 of cms galangal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cookong oil.
Cut the Onion, Tomato, chop the Garlic and Coriander and keep the freshly scraped Coconut ready, as mentioned in the ingredients. Last month I shared Bitter Melon Stir Fry with Potatoes. This preparation has crispy bitter melon with crunchy fried coconut flakes and garlic. Very popular in southern parts of India, bitter melon is mostly fried crispy and then sauteed with sweet coconut, garlic and lemon to make it taste delicious.
Stir Fried Bitter Melon *Vegan instructions way:
- Chop onion and garlics, slice bitted melon, tomato, chilies and galangal, put aside (you can soak sliced bitter melon im salt watef for 30 mnts to 1 hour to reduce the bitter taste..
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, wait until its hot, cook onion and garlic, stir it well until the aroma comes out. Put chilies, bay leaves, galangal, and tomato in, stir it well. Sprinkle salt, sugar, and pepper, put bitter melon in, stir it until it mixes well. Pour some water in and wait until its cooked well. (When the bitter melon turns soft it means its cooked well) try the taste..
- Enjoy it with bread or steamed rice..
Add the slices of bitter melon to the wok. Add bitter melon, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder and mix well. Sprinkle little amount of water, cover and cook until bitter melon turns soft. Uncover and cook for a few minutes until the bitter melon color changes to golden brown. Bitter melon stir fry is ready to serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stir fried bitter melon *vegan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!