Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲. Next add in your chicken broth, diced tomatoes, red kidney beans, squash, zucchini, coleslaw and baby spinach, bring to a boil. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲.
Turkey kielbasa, spinach, and lentils are combined to yield a hearty soup. In a large saucepan, let the butter melt over medium heat. Stir in spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted.
Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲 is food healthy is whatever we all would like to do, although it can be hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results. You can see creative guide Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Brittanni, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hearty coleslaw spinach soup 🍲. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Next add in your chicken broth, diced tomatoes, red kidney beans, squash, zucchini, coleslaw and baby spinach, bring to a boil. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲.
Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲 is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hearty coleslaw spinach soup 🍲 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲:
- Make ready 2 cartons (32 ounce) of chicken broth.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- Take 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Get 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 pack (16 ounce) of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Make ready 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of red kidney beans, undrained.
- Take 2 of squash, yellow, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Get 2 of zucchini, green, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 bag (14 ounce) of coleslaw.
- Prepare 2 bags (6 ounce) of fresh baby spinach.
Heat a large soup pot over medium high heat. Add the garlic, onion and red pepper. Add ground beef and cook until browned and no longer pink. Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲 instructions way:
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot…….
- Sauté your chopped onions and green pepper until tender, add minced garlic and sauté for several more minutes…….
- Add in your ground turkey, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chili powder and oregano, sauté until ground turkey is browned……..
- Next add in your chicken broth, diced tomatoes, red kidney beans, squash, zucchini, coleslaw and baby spinach, bring to a boil……
- Reduce heat to low/medium and cook soup for about 30 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally……Serve and enjoy 😉!!.
This hearty spinach soup with meatballs, tomatoes, basil, and Parmesan cheese is a family-friendly weeknight option full of Italian flavors. Add the water, tomatoes, soup, coleslaw mix and beans; bring to a boil. Add the stock and bring to a boil. Season with salt, pepper, dill and parsley. Here's an easy and hearty soup that tastes just like stuffed bell peppers.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food hearty coleslaw spinach soup 🍲 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!