Easy, Low Fat Cottage Pie. Delivered right to your door, fast! Our gourmet frozen foods require little to no prep – make your occasion extra special. To make this cottage pie, place a large non-stick saucepan or flameproof casserole dish over a medium heat.
In a medium saucepan over a medium heat add Frylight to cover the base of the pan. Add in the beef mince and break up into small. In a medium saucepan over a medium heat add Frylight to cover the base of the pan.
Easy, Low Fat Cottage Pie is food healthy is anything all of us would like to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results. You can Make simple way Easy, Low Fat Cottage Pie using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy, low fat cottage pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy, Low Fat Cottage Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy, Low Fat Cottage Pie is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Delivered right to your door, fast! Our gourmet frozen foods require little to no prep – make your occasion extra special. To make this cottage pie, place a large non-stick saucepan or flameproof casserole dish over a medium heat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy, low fat cottage pie using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy, Low Fat Cottage Pie:
- Take of lean 5% fat beef mince,.
- Get of mash potato, (ready made, available in most supermarkets),.
- Get of an onion, chopped finely,.
- Get of a large vine tomato, chopped finely,.
- Take of dried parsley,.
- Take of garlic granules,.
- Prepare of beef gravy granules,.
- Prepare of good dash or two of Worcester sauce,.
- Prepare of water, boiled,.
- Get of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Get of 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated,.
- Prepare of unsalted butter, (around 1/2 tbsp),.
- Make ready of Frylight for frying, I used sunflower oil,.
- Take of Dried parsley to garnish. (Optional).
This Low-Carb Creamy Cottage Pie recipe makes an easy, satisfying meal that everyone will love. Imagine a home filled with the comforting aroma of thyme, onions, and melting cheese. These smells are so captivating that they even bring kids of all ages out of their rooms and to the table without complaint. Great recipe for Easy, Low Fat Cottage Pie.
Easy, Low Fat Cottage Pie easy guide:
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan). In a medium saucepan over a medium heat add Frylight to cover the base of the pan. Once warm add the chopped onions and cook whilst stirring occasionally for around 4-5 minutes until they soften and begin to turn translucent..
- Add in the beef mince and break up into small pieces in the saucepan and mix together with the onions. Season with salt and pepper. Add a couple more sprays of Frylight if it's needed so the meat doesn't dry out or stick to the pan. Once the meat is browned add the dry herbs and garlic and combine..
- Boil 100ml of water and set aside. Add in the chopped tomato to the saucepan. Cook for another minute whilst stirring occasionally. Add the beef gravy granules and Worcester sauce then the boiled water, stir everything together. Leave to simmer over a medium to low heat until the sauce reduces by half and thickens..
- Turn off the hob and set the meat mixture aside. Take the ready made mash, (you can of course make your own, but this is for convenience in this instance and it's available to buy in the fresh section of most supermarkets). Microwave the mash for two minutes to soften. Add the butter to the mash plus a little salt and pepper to season and give a mix so it's a nice soft, smooth consistency..
- Spoon the meat mixture into a perspex/oven proof dish, and even out flat with the back of a spoon. Next add the fluffy mash on top, and using a fork neatly take it right up to the sides so it completely covers the meat layer and there's no gaps, this is to prevent leaks. Sprinkle over the grated cheese neatly, right up to the edges..
- Bake the cottage pie on a middle shelf until warmed through for around 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Note: If you want, for the final 5 mins of cooking you can grill it to get the cheese even more golden..
- Remove from the oven and garnish with a little dried parsley. This is lovely served on its own or with some vegetables on the side. Enjoy! :).
Cottage pie, it's a traditional English/Irish dish enjoyed any time of year but particularly during the colder winter months. Of course you could multiply the ingredients if you'd like to make this for more people. This is my simple healthier low fat. Drain the potatoes and leeks and mash with the soft cheese and milk. Season, spoon on top of the mince and spread out evenly.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy, low fat cottage pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!